Catalyst A.I.....

Old October 14th 05, 01:16 AM
Jez

Default Catalyst A.I.....

Does anyone know what the catalyst AI does?

It doesn't seem to do anything, as far as I can tell at least...

TIA

--
Jez, MBA.,
Country Dancing and Advanced Astrology, UBS.

'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable notion
that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often led to
accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what that
reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be skeptical of
someone else's description of reality.'-
Howard Zinn

Old October 14th 05, 01:52 AM
AAvK

Jez, MBA.,
Country Dancing and Advanced Astrology, UBS.

Jez, I take a slight interest in astro as far as compatibilities go, what are your signs?
(sorry to be "OT")

--
Giant_Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Old October 14th 05, 06:43 AM
Jez

"AAvK" wrote in message
--
Jez, MBA.,
Country Dancing and Advanced Astrology, UBS.

Jez, I take a slight interest in astro as far as compatibilities go, what
are your signs?

LOL ! Sorry to disappoint, but that reference is a joke from alt.atheism, we
get a lot of 'Christians', turning up there with stupid, paid-for,
so-called 'Theology', degrees.

So a few of us started using 'degrees' from UBS....
http://www.cynical*******s.com/ubs/

......just to take the **** out of them...(It gets to be VERY annoying
dealing with huge amounts of Religious nutters telling us Atheists how much
we're gonna suffer in hell, and so-on, and as some of them use 'Fake'
degrees...hey, we can do that !!)

Sorry.

Oh, I'm a Leo, 1962, so also a Tiger in the Chinese horoscope system, for
those who go for such things.

(sorry to be "OT")

Hey, no problem !

Old October 14th 05, 06:51 AM
Jez

"The Outsider" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 01:16:52 +0100, "Jez"
wrote:

Does anyone know what the catalyst AI does?

It doesn't seem to do anything, as far as I can tell at least...

TIA

It detects certain games and sets optimal settings for them. Games
like Doom3.

Ahh !
Thanks.

I'll turn it off then.

Old October 14th 05, 01:01 PM
AAvK

LOL ! Sorry to disappoint, but that reference is a joke from alt.atheism, we
get a lot of 'Christians', turning up there with stupid, paid-for, so-called 'Theology', degrees.
So a few of us started using 'degrees' from UBS....
http://www.cynical*******s.com/ubs/
.....just to take the **** out of them...(It gets to be VERY annoying dealing with huge amounts of Religious nutters telling us
Atheists how much we're gonna suffer in hell, and so-on, and as some of them use 'Fake' degrees...hey, we can do that !!)
Sorry.
Oh, I'm a Leo, 1962, so also a Tiger in the Chinese horoscope system, for those who go for such things.
Hey, no problem !

AHH! Thanks for some clearity. I am a Sagittarius of 1964 and that year is
"the dragon"!! (gggrrrrrrrrrr?)... Leo and Sagittarius are full compatibles BTW.
Many folks don't know, all actually have three signs; the sun sign which is
what your are known for as a Leo, the rising or ascending sign and the moon
sign. My ascending is Pisces and moon is Scorpio, that is what my curiosity is.

--
Giant_Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Old October 14th 05, 11:51 PM
Jez

"AAvK" wrote in message

[...]

Nooooo Waaaaaayyyy !!! My ex is a Sagittarius.
The most horrible, stifling, deceitful relationship I ever had in my life !
10 years of hell, basically.

Old October 15th 05, 12:30 AM
AAvK

Nooooo Waaaaaayyyy !!! My ex is a Sagittarius.
The most horrible, stifling, deceitful relationship I ever had in my life !
10 years of hell, basically.

Yeah that can happen, but all is dependent all three signs for compatibility.
My ex GF is a Leo lady... she gave me a ton of lies and bull**** head tripping.
Both Sag's and Leo's schizz out really easy because they are both fire signs.
So is Aries, and those are the only three that are.

--
Giant_Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com