Replacing laptop monitor

Old May 15th 05, 11:35 PM
Richard Hardy

Default Replacing laptop monitor

I have a Dell Inspiron 1100 with a smash monitor, is it worth replacing or
would the cost be out of reach? Richard H

Old May 16th 05, 01:20 PM
Edward J. Neth

If you can find a good used one, maybe. If you have to buy a new one
from Dell or another vendor, you're looking at $500+, so you'd probably
be better off selling the system for parts and buying a replacement.

Old May 16th 05, 03:08 PM
S.Lewis

. ..

Richard Hardy wrote:
I have a Dell Inspiron 1100 with a smash monitor, is it worth replacing
or would the cost be out of reach? Richard H

You might e-mail or call these guys. I picked up the link from another
group, but I have no idea as to their pricing or quality of work - but they
may give you a good point of reference or another option:

http://www.parts-people.com/

Stew

Old May 17th 05, 09:32 AM
Hank Arnold

Buy a new (or re-furbed) one............

--
Regards,
Hank Arnold