Replacing Beyond TV with Gemstar?

Old February 19th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

Default Replacing Beyond TV with Gemstar?

I purchased a made by ATI XTASY TV/FM radio PCI card that came with Beyond
TV and I would like to know if anyone has been successful at removing and
replacing this with the MMC application as with the ATI AIW cards? I tried
installing MMC software but it and Gemstar report no TV found. Any help
would be appreciated.

Cliff

Old February 19th 06, 12:43 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

Most people are trying to dump MMC and find alternatives!!
--
Aloke
----

Old February 19th 06, 12:49 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

"cliff" wrote in message
I purchased a made by ATI XTASY TV/FM radio PCI card that came with
Beyond TV and I would like to know if anyone has been successful at
removing and replacing this with the MMC application as with the
ATI AIW cards? I tried installing MMC software but it and Gemstar
report no TV found. Any help would be appreciated.

Cliff

I believe that it was 9.08 but I am not sure now. I didn't think to try
another but maybe I will now. I was hoping to find someone that had done the
conversion.

Old February 19th 06, 12:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

Aloke Prasad wrote:
Most people are trying to dump MMC and find alternatives!!

I now have both and prefer Gemstar and MMC. I have a short list of features
that I find cumbersome with Beyond TV SW.

Cliff