I was nice. Tim was rude. I was right. Tim was wrong.

Old September 10th 03, 12:11 PM
Wayne

Default I was nice. Tim was rude. I was right. Tim was wrong.

Hey Tim, if I'm the one who doesn't understand, then why are you just now
saying the same words I said days ago?

In this message you'll see two things:

First, you'll see I was nice while you were rude. Second you'll see, I
pointed out how someone has to logon to set a schedule, but the schedule can
run when nobody is logged on because nobody is "required" to logon.

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&...videocards.ati

I was right when I said you were wrong from the beginning. I was right when
I said nobody is required to logon. I was right when I said you would never
admit. I was right when I said you would never apologize for being rude...

....and you were wrong.

Old September 10th 03, 12:25 PM
Wayne

excuse me. I pasted the link where Tim said the Franklin is older than the
Apple II. Here's the right one:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:....supernews.com

Old September 10th 03, 12:50 PM
Wayne

Thanks Ben. Yes, I would appreciate a gold pen certificate.

Will its words be as rude as Tim's?

"Ben Pope" wrote in message
Wayne wrote:
Hey Tim, if I'm the one who doesn't understand, then why are you just
now saying the same words I said days ago?

In this message you'll see two things:

First, you'll see I was nice while you were rude. Second you'll see,
I pointed out how someone has to logon to set a schedule, but the
schedule can
run when nobody is logged on because nobody is "required" to logon.

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&...videocards.ati

I was right when I said you were wrong from the beginning. I was
right when I said nobody is required to logon. I was right when I
said you would never admit. I was right when I said you would
never apologize for being rude...

...and you were wrong.

Even if this were true:

You're off topic

Nobody cares.

If you would like, I could print off a certificate confirming how

brilliant
you are and how you were were right, and Tim was wrong. And then I could
sign it with a *gold* pen. Would you like that?

However, I seem to think that you were both right, but that you have a
different definition of the word "use".

Your definition is probably similar to mine - you can "use" a computer
without touching the keyboard or mouse plugged into it, or even without
looking at the screen attached to it - or without even being in the same
country as the machine. If you could not then the internet would not be.

Tims definition of "use" is interacting with the computer in front of

which
he is seated.

So you were both right. Yet again this misunderstaning comes down to one
thing - a disagreement not on the answer to what you are talking about,

but
the definition of what you are talking about.

Ben

Old September 10th 03, 12:53 PM
Bugman

Then we fell in love and lived happily everafter.
Old September 10th 03, 01:41 PM
Ben Pope

Wayne wrote:
Thanks Ben. Yes, I would appreciate a gold pen certificate.

Will its words be as rude as Tim's?

Probably.

Whats your address. I'll sort it out now.

Will you learn how to post properly though?

I'll do you a second certificate when you manage that.

Ben

Old September 10th 03, 01:48 PM
Wayne

HA HAAA!

Frankly, I've always been against gay marriage. But Hey! If that'll make
him quit talking to me....

Old September 10th 03, 02:08 PM
Ben Pope

Wayne wrote:
HA HAAA!

Frankly, I've always been against gay marriage. But Hey! If that'll
make him quit talking to me....

And there was I thinking that _you_ were encouraging _him_ by posting this
message. C'mon admit it, you're flirting with him aren't you?

Ben

Old September 10th 03, 02:52 PM
Sparky

"Wayne" wrote in message
Hey Tim, if I'm the one who doesn't understand, then why are you just now
saying the same words I said days ago?

In this message you'll see two things:

First, you'll see I was nice while you were rude. Second you'll see, I
pointed out how someone has to logon to set a schedule, but the schedule

can
run when nobody is logged on because nobody is "required" to logon.

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&...videocards.ati

I was right when I said you were wrong from the beginning. I was right

when
I said nobody is required to logon. I was right when I said you would

never
admit. I was right when I said you would never apologize for being

rude...

...and you were wrong.

And we care. No, really.. we care.

--
Sparky

Old September 10th 03, 04:54 PM
Ben Pope

Weaver wrote:
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:08:35 +0100, "Ben Pope"
wrote:

Wayne wrote:
HA HAAA!

Frankly, I've always been against gay marriage. But Hey! If
that'll make him quit talking to me....

And there was I thinking that _you_ were encouraging _him_ by
posting this message. C'mon admit it, you're flirting with him
aren't you?

No one mention walking in the pale moonlight. The three of you
ought to get together

pause

Me too

Ahh c'mon, lets all have a big orgy and settle our differences.

Who else is coming?

:-P

Ben

Old September 11th 03, 01:29 AM
Tim Miser

Before this subject goes any further to the bad (and the gay), I would like
to take a moment in this thread to point out that the "Tim" in the header is
not yours truly.

(I'm as straight as a lightning bolt!)

-Tim

wrote:

Wayne wrote:
HA HAAA!

Frankly, I've always been against gay marriage. But Hey! If
that'll make him quit talking to me....

And there was I thinking that _you_ were encouraging _him_ by
posting this message. C'mon admit it, you're flirting with him
aren't you?

No one mention walking in the pale moonlight. The three of you
ought to get together

pause

Me too

Ahh c'mon, lets all have a big orgy and settle our differences.

Who else is coming?

:-P

Ben

Could someone recommend a nice mobo/gpu/hdd/cpu temperature monitor? Sandi Luney Homebuilt PC's 2 February 25th 05 05:23 AM
I scanned my RAM - can anyone please help identify (nice images) dave Homebuilt PC's 5 October 1st 04 09:13 PM
A7N8X-E Deluxe = Very Nice! zx9r Asus Motherboards 0 July 7th 04 01:39 PM
nice *fg* Homebuilt PC's 1 April 12th 04 01:22 PM
Nice summary of the advantages of the P4C800-E Ron Miller Asus Motherboards 0 June 24th 03 01:17 AM