7900gt agp on its way!

Old April 15th 06, 02:55 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default 7900gt agp on its way!

its about time,

http://www.3dvelocity.com/
Old April 15th 06, 07:08 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"1bigspud" wrote in message ...
its about time,

http://www.3dvelocity.com/

Can you translate this for us French-impaired readers? Here's a
direct link to the story:

http://www.pcinpact.com/actu/news/28...ent-aussi-.htm

Old April 15th 06, 06:33 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 06:08:01 GMT,
Mark M wrote:

[4 quoted lines suppressed]

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools
Old April 15th 06, 06:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"bigspud" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 06:08:01 GMT,
Mark M wrote:

"1bigspud" wrote in message ...
[4 quoted lines suppressed]

Can you translate this for us French-impaired readers? Here's a
direct link to the story:

http://www.pcinpact.com/actu/news/28...ent-aussi-.htm

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

Thanks. Now could someone please translate this:

"But in fact, that could be advanced since we come at the moment
to learn that 7900GT, would be they also marketing, as of the next
month, with this good drunk old man who still does so many followers.
We do not know yet what it will be frequencies, but the refractories
with the change, which make the battle with the NCV Express train
since now more than two years, will be certainly happy to learn such
a news..."

Old April 15th 06, 11:50 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Mark M" wrote in message
ink.net...
"bigspud" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 06:08:01 GMT,
Mark M wrote:

"1bigspud" wrote in message
[4 quoted lines suppressed]

Can you translate this for us French-impaired readers? Here's a
direct link to the story:

http://www.pcinpact.com/actu/news/28...ent-aussi-.htm

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

Thanks. Now could someone please translate this:

Learn how to read in other langues than english.
And stop whining.

Old April 16th 06, 01:55 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Marni" wrote in message . ..

"Mark M" wrote in message
ink.net...
"bigspud" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 06:08:01 GMT,
Mark M wrote:

"1bigspud" wrote in message
[4 quoted lines suppressed]

Can you translate this for us French-impaired readers? Here's a
direct link to the story:

http://www.pcinpact.com/actu/news/28...ent-aussi-.htm

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

Thanks. Now could someone please translate this:

Learn how to read in other langues than english.

Sure, give me a few months, moron.

It's a French site, so it's probably full of **** anyway. I can't find
the same claim about an upcoming "7900GT AGP" anywhere on
the web.

Old April 16th 06, 06:54 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

The bulk of the translation has been handed to you on a platter. Interpret
the rest.

Not that it matters anyway, you know as well as I do this card will be
hidiously expensive and sell out in a matter of minutes...

ink.net...

Old April 16th 06, 07:03 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Mark M" wrote in message
ink.net

[...]

It's a French site, so it's probably full of **** anyway. I can't
find
the same claim about an upcoming "7900GT AGP" anywhere on
the web.

I've seen a reference on a German overclocking site to Gainward having a
7900GT AGP in the pipeline ("der launchpipeline") but don't ask me for
details as my German sucks. Given the lack of English references, I wonder
if there's going to be a 7900GT AGP specifically for the European market.

Old April 18th 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"1bigspud" wrote in message
its about time,

http://www.3dvelocity.com/

Another Link about a Gainward 512MB version!

http://forums.pureoverclock.com/show...p?threadid=113

Of course this is all unofficial, and more than likely all will be dropped
at the last minute.