5200 Settings Help

Old January 2nd 05, 10:22 PM
5200

Default 5200 Settings Help

I thought my OS was Windows XP Home Edition SP 1 like i listed above, s
if im mistaken please tell me. Also, i have no idea how to get to m
BIOS to change anything around (I have only tried disabling th
Integrated Graphics card in my Device Manager Window, im not sure abou
BIOS) Also, in Device Manager, nothing was listed as a problem

--
5200
Old January 3rd 05, 05:25 AM
John

Dude please specify your problem so I can' help you because right now I
just understand you got some settings problem but setting could mean
anything. You want to disable your integrated video card because it
causing problems for you 5200? If this is right yes you must deactivate
it in the bios I can help you much with that just tell me your board
name and brand so I can get the online manuel to see how your looks
like.