Lexmark C510 print quality?

Old January 21st 05, 05:43 AM
Jéjé

Default Lexmark C510 print quality?

Hi,

I want to know the difference in black printing quality between the Lexmark
C510 and a good B&W only laser printer (Like a Xerox Phaser 4400)

Also how the color printing quality can be compared to inkjet printers?

The usage:
Small office company
Our first usage is B&W documents. And, personnally, I love good quality
(which appeared more professionnal then B&W printed with inkjets).
but sometimes we need to print colors documents (like flyers).

Actually we have a B&W HP laserjet 4000, its an old model, the quality is
good but the speed is too slow for our todays requirements.

So I'm afraid by the quality lost with a color laser printer.

any feedback?
Thanks.