2003 server and RivaTuner.

Old July 26th 05, 11:52 PM
Mr.X

Default 2003 server and RivaTuner.

How do i make RivaTuner work for opening pipelines in windows 2003 server?
Is it possible?
Works fine on Win XP Pro..

/Mr.X

Old July 27th 05, 01:27 AM
Phil Weldon

'Mr.X' wrote:
| How do i make RivaTuner work for opening pipelines in windows 2003 server?
| Is it possible?
| Works fine on Win XP Pro..
_____

Why should you want to?
Windows 2003 Server is, well, a server. An 800 X 600 16-bit color 2D board
ought to do.

Phil Weldon

Old July 27th 05, 01:48 AM
Mr.X

"Phil Weldon" skrev i meddelandet
nk.net...

_____

"Mr.X" wrote in message
How do i make RivaTuner work for opening pipelines in windows 2003

server?
Is it possible?
Works fine on Win XP Pro..

Did i ask for any suggiestions what card i should use?
I have a Leadtek 6800, and i like it.
But i would like to "unlock" the rest of the pixel/vertex pipelines, just
like i'm able to do in Win XP Pro.
Anyone who has done that in 2003 server?

/Mr.X

Old July 27th 05, 01:50 AM
Mr.X

_____

"Mr.X" wrote in message
How do i make RivaTuner work for opening pipelines in windows 2003

server?
Is it possible?
Works fine on Win XP Pro..

BTW, one reason for using 2003 server is that its much more stable for
overclocking..
I'm a hardcorefreak..

/Mr.X

Old July 27th 05, 06:26 AM
Gee

Hi,
Have you tried the latest driver, I think it's 77.72.
How does server 2003 play games by the way???

_____

Old July 27th 05, 09:07 AM
Mr.X

_____

"Mr.X" wrote in message
How do i make RivaTuner work for opening pipelines in windows 2003

server?
Is it possible?
Works fine on Win XP Pro..

BTW, one reason for using 2003 server is that its much more stable for
overclocking..
I'm a hardcorefreak..

2003 Server run games fine, just like Win XP..
The only problem is that i can't "unlock" the hardwaremasked
pixel/vertex-pipelines with RivaTuner as i am able to do in W2K and XP..
I'm trying to set some highscores in 3DMark, and could really have use for
them pipes..
BTW, i run Forceware 77.72..

/Mr.X

Old July 27th 05, 10:43 AM
Gee

I see that 77.76 is out maybe this will help.
Download from
http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_do..._2k_77.76.html

_____

Old July 27th 05, 08:29 AM
Larry Roberts

_____

Why should you want to?
Windows 2003 Server is, well, a server. An 800 X 600 16-bit color 2D board
ought to do.

Phil Weldon

I used Win2003 a while back, and found it to be much like
Win2k. It ran all 3D games just fine. It's not as good for games as
WinXP is, but IMO, I really didn't see much of a difference. Both
Win2k, and Win2003 run games that WinXP does. Only gripe I have is
that my soundcard sounds ****ty than when I use it under Win9x, or
WinXP.