Attn: Ed

Old August 13th 04, 02:03 PM
Ugly Mugly

Default Attn: Ed

Ed, I feel so silly. I told you that the Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboard
didn't support Cool n Quiet. That is what the tech support guy at Chaintech
told me.

However, I just found Cool N Quiet in the BIOS under Power Options (or some
such) This is new to the BIOS dated 7/29/2004 that I posted at
http://files.aoaforums.com/index.php?dir=243

You must register I think to gain access, but it is worth it.

Take care,
U.M.

Old August 13th 04, 11:00 PM
Ugly Mugly

I forgot which group this thread was started on.
Excuse me... burp LOL

"Ed" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:03:24 -0500, "Ugly Mugly"
wrote:

Ed, I feel so silly. I told you that the Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboard
didn't support Cool n Quiet. That is what the tech support guy at
Chaintech
told me.

However, I just found Cool N Quiet in the BIOS under Power Options (or
some
such) This is new to the BIOS dated 7/29/2004 that I posted at
http://files.aoaforums.com/index.php?dir=243

You must register I think to gain access, but it is worth it.

Take care,
U.M.

all replies sent to original thread on .chaintech group.
thanks

Old August 14th 04, 08:45 AM
Ugly Mugly

Prost! )

"Ed" wrote in message
I came here first anyway, so you must of read my mind! ;p
cheers!

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:00:43 -0500, "Ugly Mugly"
wrote:

I forgot which group this thread was started on.
Excuse me... burp LOL

. ..
wrote:

Ed, I feel so silly. I told you that the Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboard
didn't support Cool n Quiet. That is what the tech support guy at
Chaintech
told me.

However, I just found Cool N Quiet in the BIOS under Power Options (or
some
such) This is new to the BIOS dated 7/29/2004 that I posted at
http://files.aoaforums.com/index.php?dir=243

You must register I think to gain access, but it is worth it.

Take care,
U.M.

all replies sent to original thread on .chaintech group.
thanks

Attn: Chief build 1218 torrent is now posted on another newsgroup George Hizinwak AMD x86-64 Processors 1 August 7th 04 06:56 PM
Attn: Wayne @ W. goblin AMD x86-64 Processors 14 June 20th 04 07:05 AM
ATTN: Rich Barry Jay Peterman General 0 September 21st 03 05:24 PM
ATTN: Anyone using a DRU-500a/510a Amethyst General 1 July 15th 03 07:16 PM