Hold Times 41min & Counting!

Old August 18th 03, 12:59 AM
David B.

No arguments here, but if something can go wrong...

"SCW" wrote in message ...
Well it's quite obvious. It's a wireless product that is attached to the
screen, I have no reason to take it off as I use it everyday, basically it
became a 'part' of the notebook. When I sent the notebook in for repair,
the thought of removing it didn't even cross my mind, heck I didn't even
remove the battery but that came back to me.

If I had thought about it, I would have taken it off, but just like the
earring in my ear, when I go to sleep at night I don't take it off. It's a
part of me.

If they don't replace it oh well, I will have to buy another one but I won't
ever buy another Compaq product ever again. If I trust them with my
notebook, I should be able to also trust them to return everything that was
sent in.

"David B." wrote in message
Good luck getting that back, what possessed you to leave it installed?

"SCW" wrote in message

Mike

I had to send in my 1525US to have the LCD replaced, which was still

under
warranty. I didnt remove my 802.11b multiport. When I got the computer
back, it was missing.