ATI guy just visiting...

Old July 4th 03, 12:16 AM
Strontium

I've seen ur nick around lb...especially in the oc'ing groups years back.

**** those trolls, that's all they are, really.

-
LBJGH stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Sorry pal. not looking for a flame war... but it looks like some
others took the leap... I frequent several different forums and
enjoy helping others. I am an AMD fanatic but not a fanATIc.

"Anybody®" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
I figured if I showed up here saying how much I liked my video card
I'd get flamed
Oh puleese, you were banking on it.

"LBJGH" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
Thanks for the response ceedee. I figured if I showed up here
saying how much I liked my video card I'd get flamed.... I tried to
be non-confrontational, but I have to come in with my dukes up.
What gives.

Anyway, I haven't had a nvidia based card since my tnt2 card (a
long time ago). I had a 64mb Radeon VIVO card which was only
mediocre performance wise. I upgraded to a 9700pro and was happy
with the performance but missed the VIVO functions so I sold that
card and got an AIW9700pro.

People talk about image quality being the major difference between
Nvidia and ATI. You guys care to comment. Perhaps someone who
switched from ATI to Nvidia could comment.

tx
LBJGH

p.s. I'm still reading... and may type and hit send again.
"ceedee" wrote in message
Welcome to the group

a more appropriate post would be to tell us if you are
happy or not with the card you have
rather than just stating what it is which doesnt really add
anything to the mix

anyway enjoy your stay

ceedee

PS yes i top post i cant help myself Ive tried but i just cant do
it i dont have a wheel mouse and all that scrolling is a bitch
please forgive me

"casual observer" wrote in message
"LBJGH" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
No ****ing matches... just came to check out the other guys...
currently running AIW9700pro @ 370core/666mem.

Just reading though the posts for interest sake...

Reading posts doesn't generally involve typing and hitting send

---

---

Strontium

"I thought I'd lost you, somewhere. But you were, never, really
ever there at all. And, I want to get free..."

Old July 4th 03, 12:48 AM
Jef

I guess you don't understand english? Re-read it.

I am very sorry, but he is right, I re-read it several times. What he sais
is what You said.

Greetings,
René

Old July 4th 03, 12:50 AM
Jef

Pasted, for all those that "Can't" read a whole thread, before replying:
Paste, to
follow, now: Sheesh ****ing SHEESH!

Tss,tss, no harsh words please. I asked Les to be polite, now I am asking
You the same thing.
And my apologies for writing my remark, the order in which the different
messages are on my newsserver is quite illogical.

Greetings,
René

Old July 4th 03, 12:52 AM
Jef

Oh hey, I lowered my cholesterol.

That is very good. How high were You and how high are You now?

Greetings,
René

Old July 4th 03, 01:14 AM
Strontium

Let me get this straight...you are Les's assboy?

That makes sense.

-

Old July 4th 03, 01:15 AM
Strontium

OH my, now you are replying to yourself...this is classic.

-
Jef stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

"Jef" schreef in bericht
I guess you don't understand english? Re-read it.

I am very sorry, but he is right, I re-read it several times. What
he sais is what You said.

Greetings,
René

Sorry, like I explained in another post, the order in which the
messages appeared on my server was illogical.

Greetings,
René

Old July 4th 03, 04:45 AM
Steve Trussing

x-no-archive: yes

LBJGH wrote:

"Derek Wildstar" wrote in message

"LBJGH" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
No ****ing matches... just came to check out the other guys...
currently running AIW9700pro @ 370core/666mem.

Just reading though the posts for interest sake...

Nothing here to see, move along.

Thanks for the warm welcome... I bet you are a hit with the ladies.

= "Just joking"

It was lighthearted humor. You know, "tee hee, hah hah"?

--
Indeed I am.
Well, you're right about that.

Old July 4th 03, 04:46 AM
Steve Trussing

x-no-archive: yes

casual observer wrote:

"LBJGH" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
No ****ing matches... just came to check out the other guys...
currently running AIW9700pro @ 370core/666mem.

Just reading though the posts for interest sake...

Reading posts doesn't generally involve typing and hitting send

Hey, I just read your post.

Old July 4th 03, 05:24 AM
Strontium

Nah, I made the move to wIntel, dude.

I really wanted one of the NForce2 motherboards, about 3 months ago.
Since going wIntel, that has all changed.

This board ain't so bad, just gets lame, once in a while, like any
other...
Good to see you around old man :P

I used to read the 'intel' OC group, in addition to the AMD group. Now, I
try to filter AMD from my screen lol as it does not pertain. Still lots
of info in the 'intel' group. Give a shout out, sometime. I'm sure I'll
be reading the ATI group, a lot more, when I slap that 9700 in this bitch

Cheers!

-
LBJGH stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

I've posted for a while... AMD overclocking forum more specifically.
You still hanging out there Strontium?

I am thinking about a mobo upgrade and have heard there are compatibly
issues with the NF2 mobo's and the Radeons... just doing some reading
for similar stuff.

Seems like a lot of sour **** going on in this forum for some reason.

Isn't this HOBBY suppose to be fun?