Driver Issue? GF4 4200 8x/A7N8X-Deluxe

Old June 30th 03, 02:45 PM
Klaus

Default Driver Issue? GF4 4200 8x/A7N8X-Deluxe

I have been having some issues with my system and text displaying in games.
My system specs are as follows:

Athlon 2800+ Barton @ 12.5*166
A7N8X-Deluxe 2.0 BIOS 1005
Asus GeForce4 Ti 4200 8X 128mb (4.4.0.3)
Corsair XMS 2700 DDR (256x2)
Western Digital Raptor SATA HD

I had an RMA motherboard coming back from another system and swapped that in
on Friday. I also tried a different video card (GF3 500ti) and I am getting
the same "missing pixels" in some games text displays. An example would be
counter strikes server list - some of the games listed will have text will
missing pixels. I also reloaded XP professional last week on the new raptor
hard drive - still same issue. Is the driver the issue here? Thanks

Klaus