Dustin "DuckTurd" Cook aka Diesel-Dum - Lesson # 204: How To SlanderYour Victim

Old January 28th 17, 05:23 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Anonymous

Default Dustin "DuckTurd" Cook aka Diesel-Dum - Lesson # 204: How To SlanderYour Victim

I have placed quote marks in the following message enabling
recognizable space for my own comments.

Orginal unedited post is he
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...ptember.org%3E

From: Diesel
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: A silly question
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 04:01:11 -0000 (UTC)

"David B."
Sat, 12 Mar 2016 09:02:42
GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

On 12/03/2016 06:33, Diesel wrote:
Trust me... on this one David.. When I think of individuals I
consider to be smart, and/or, otherwise very intelligent, you
don't make the list.

Have you NEVER, not even once, considered that you might be WRONG?
:-P

I realize you think that you're very clever and you'll return the
tied up like a hog rope routine I already did to you...

Thanks, btw, you still ****ed off about that? You know you confirmed
the story about your drinking problem AND I never gave the source(s)
up? I appreciate you doing that, even if you weren't thinking clearly
at the time and mistakenly did it-- I'll still take it.

How did bd confirm his "drinking" problem? He didn't.

Quite a while back DuckTurd aka Diesle-Dum began opining that he
thought BD had a drinking problem. After enough posts, he became
sure of it - in his own sick, delusional mind - plus it was entree
for another monstrous, slanderous Dustin Cook lie, which he usually
manufactures to destroy an "enemy".

Deleted uninportant nonsense

I'll give you another good example. You think you convinced me to rat
on myself for Eagles benefit. As David Eagle lost a bit more than he
bargained for when he decided to stalk a family member and publish
there info(s) here. Things didn't go as he had hoped. Now, at any
point in time, his loved ones financial future can be placed in harms
way and he has no recourse to stop it, slow it down, or reverse the
process. Worse yet, he has nobody he can blame and punish for it.

Eagle "stalked" a family member? When? How? Complete post with full
headers, please. (If this pretender knows what 'full headers' means.)

Duck**** now has the power destroy the "financial future" of Eagles
family? C'mon. The sicko Duck**** is slipping further and further in
dementia.

(Deleted out more nonsense)

I really don't mind doing so. I don't hear Eagle trying to call me a
liar anymore.. I wonder why that could be. ROFL. He knows I did this
to him -- He's known it the entire time. I gave him a play by play,
nearly realtime when it went down. Per his request. To me, stop
really means just that. and, true to my word, if you don't comply,
I'll *make you* comply by any means I deem necessary.

Eagle has been calling this p.o.s. a liar with almost every post.

"I gave him play by play." More delusional crap from this demented
psycho.

Please supply complete post with URL for Google or HowardKnight
archive for what went down - or shut the **** up, LUZER. (have you
found a full time job yet? Being a go-for for other real men is
rather demeaning, isn't it? But then you always have Usenet to fall
back on. You use it strictly to get even with the rest of mankind
who hold you utter contempt.)

As usual, he is GAWD! "If you don't comply..." (I guess this GAWD
has his own Ten Commandments we MUST obey.)

He'll "*make you* comply by any means..."

In other words, he'll try to get you fired, have perverts come to
your home to rape your wife - and tons of other **** this demented
jackoff can come up with.

You know I did this to him, because I *happily* told you I did it.
What all three of us know I did is a bit different than what any of
you can prove I've done. It's an important distinction, one of which
I'm all too familiar with. Amusingly for me, Neither of you are. So
yet again, you're thinking about starting another war that will only
end badly for the two of you. I'll do fine. :-) *SMILE*

You'll notice this sicko doesn't say what he did to "him". Is he
speaking of the time someone gave him BD's phone number and Duck****
placed harassing calls to BD's wife? He's one tough guy. Right?

"What all three of us know..." That's like those idiots who try
winning an argument with that "I know that you know you're wrong."

"(If) you're thinking about starting another war..." This mofo
DuckSucker has done little else but start wars in the two decades or
so that he's been on Usenet. This paranoiac has done little else but
argue, threaten, stalk or destroy other people's computers with his
viruses and the viruses of others that he hosted on his Web site.

So again, print out this post. Save this post. Forward a copy to
every law official in the country you like. Forward it to his Bank,
forward it to his relatives banks (they don't use that many. ROFL).
It'll do you NO GOOD whatsoever. But, you don't have to take my word
for it, and, I hope you don't. Share and post back the results of
your efforts. I'd love a good joke! [g]

And what is it exactly that law enforcement, his bank or his
relative's bank can do about his paranoid posting? He's nuts. His
sick mind has totally derailed. He threatens. He promises to
threaten, and then does little else except threaten. How do we spell
i-m-p-o-t-e-n-t, Children?

Oh, you notice, XNA isn't even present? No effort is being made to
time limit this post. Are you intelligent enough to figure out why,
David? If so, please, in your own words, explain it below:

Jesus Christ! No XNA? Now THAT'S a REAL show of POWER! Everyone
cower to the NON XNA **** FOR BRAINS DUSTIN COOK.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Actual Post is he
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...ptember.org%3E

From: Diesel
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 04:01:11 -0000 (UTC)

"David B."
Sat, 12 Mar 2016 09:02:42
GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

On 12/03/2016 06:33, Diesel wrote:
Trust me... on this one David.. When I think of individuals I
consider to be smart, and/or, otherwise very intelligent, you
don't make the list.

Have you NEVER, not even once, considered that you might be WRONG?
:-P

I realize you think that you're very clever and you'll return the
tied up like a hog rope routine I already did to you...

Thanks, btw, you still ****ed off about that? You know you confirmed
the story about your drinking problem AND I never gave the source(s)
up? I appreciate you doing that, even if you weren't thinking clearly
at the time and mistakenly did it-- I'll still take it.

So at the end of the day, you aren't really all that clever. No. I've
known people like you, who actually were coy about it. You have a
certain way about you, none of which is good, I can tell you. For
anyone who's been exposed to the kind of people you represent, it's
like a big flashing light on a dark day. You can't help but notice
it.

I'll give you another good example. You think you convinced me to rat
on myself for Eagles benefit. As David Eagle lost a bit more than he
bargained for when he decided to stalk a family member and publish
there info(s) here. Things didn't go as he had hoped. Now, at any
point in time, his loved ones financial future can be placed in harms
way and he has no recourse to stop it, slow it down, or reverse the
process. Worse yet, he has nobody he can blame and punish for it.

You mistakenly think these usenet posts are from a legal perspective,
worth atleast the bytes they are composed of. As they are, presently.
You're wrong, yet, foolish enough to think otherwise. So you try to
social engineer me into discussing it in greater detail.