Many Compaq Servers and Parts for sale

Old January 25th 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
[email protected]

Default Many Compaq Servers and Parts for sale

I am pleased with the Compaq Proliant line of servers, been running on
them for years without a single issue.

I have aquired many systems and have access to many more at any time.

If there is anyone out there in need of parts or systems please feel
free and inform me of what you need Im sure I could help.

Old January 27th 07, 04:09 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
NuTCrAcKeR

post a parts list and what you want for them

also, dont be offended when we laugh.

- LC

oups.com...

Old January 28th 07, 08:05 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Rick F.

On 2007-01-27, NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
post a parts list and what you want for them

also, dont be offended when we laugh.

Who knows.. I might need some of that stuff you've got..
I'm trying to figure out what to do with my server when we're
getting a remodel done on our house in a few months.. I might have
to check w/ a neighbor to see if they'll let me put it in their garage
and pay them the $$ for the power/net connection.. I'm still waiting
for my enclosure to arrive -- might need a cable and some rails
for it..

Please let us know..

Old January 29th 07, 03:35 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Nut Cracker

On 2007-01-27, NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
post a parts list and what you want for them

also, dont be offended when we laugh.

Who knows.. I might need some of that stuff you've got..
I'm trying to figure out what to do with my server when we're
getting a remodel done on our house in a few months.. I might have
to check w/ a neighbor to see if they'll let me put it in their garage
and pay them the $$ for the power/net connection.. I'm still waiting
for my enclosure to arrive -- might need a cable and some rails
for it..

Please let us know..

i recently picked up a DL360G2: 2x1.4Ghz, 2GB (2x1GB), 2x36GB ...

$280 including Illinois sales tax.

Being the cheapest ******* i know when it comes to buying servers, I was
rather pleased.

I have colo space in downtown chicago. send me your gear and I will set it
up for you.

=)

- LC