Smartstart 5.5 Download

Old November 12th 04, 04:30 AM
Larry

"inthenash" wrote in message
lkaboutcomputing.com...
I also would like to get a copy of this ISO. Can anyone help me?

NutCracker has it on his server- He will be right with you.

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

Old November 15th 04, 03:41 PM
koemsry

I am also looking for a copy of 5.5. anyone help. many thanks

Old November 15th 04, 11:46 PM
NuTCrAcKeR

search this group, or send an email to cpqiso at dnsplus dot net

- LC

"koemsry" wrote in message
lkaboutcomputing.com...
I am also looking for a copy of 5.5. anyone help. many thanks

Old December 25th 04, 10:11 AM
lordcompaq

thanks Wrote:
Just bought a Proliant 5500 and need the Smartstart 5.5 or below is
file.
Compaq kindly told me this but also kindly forget to say you have t
buy
it and get it vial snail mail.
I need to set this server up really quickly and judging from some o
the
posts this CD can take nearly a week to arrive.
If someone can give me a link to download this file and it works O
i'll
donate the $30 I would have paid COMPAQ (HP) to charity.
Thanks in Advance
Thanks

This is an update for those looking for Smart Start ISO's ...

Send an email to cpqiso at dnsplus . net and you will automaticall
receive instructions to get the ISO.

The ISO's have been updated to include 5.50 and 6.40. They are package
as self-extracting RAR files ( .exe ) so you dont have to fuss
compression program. The archives have MD5 checksum files too.

Thanks for all the support that this group has given us.

Happy Holidays ...

dnsplus, chicago

--
lordcompaq
Old January 8th 07, 02:53 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
dkenning

Default Smartstart 5.5 Download

Would it also be possible for me to get a copy of the smartstart 5.5 cd
? I need to rebuild a dl360 g1 also

--
dkenning
dkenning's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=485

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

Old January 8th 07, 07:23 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
NuTCrAcKeR

its available from HP ... search on SmartStart 5.50 ISO and you will find
the download page. Burn the CD at the slowest possible speed, and you should
be ok.

- LC

Old January 9th 07, 01:01 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Jeffrey Alsip

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
its available from HP ... search on SmartStart 5.50 ISO and you will find
the download page. Burn the CD at the slowest possible speed, and you should
be ok.

- LC

Here's a link to make the search easier:

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/fi...reg_R1002_USEN

Jeffrey Alsip

Old January 9th 07, 07:40 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
NuTCrAcKeR

"Jeffrey Alsip" wrote in message
oups.com...

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
its available from HP ... search on SmartStart 5.50 ISO and you will find
the download page. Burn the CD at the slowest possible speed, and you
should
be ok.

- LC

Here's a link to make the search easier:

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/fi...reg_R1002_USEN

Jeffrey Alsip

aww, come'mon man ... teach a guy to fish, will ya ?

Old January 9th 07, 07:41 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
NuTCrAcKeR

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
its available from HP ... search on SmartStart 5.50 ISO and you will find
the download page. Burn the CD at the slowest possible speed, and you
should
be ok.

- LC

Here's a link to make the search easier:

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/fi...reg_R1002_USEN

Jeffrey Alsip

didja notice that he responded to a 2+ year old post .... that should tell
you something

Old January 9th 07, 08:35 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Heimo Hetl

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:

Here's a link to make the search easier:

aww, come'mon man ... teach a guy to fish, will ya ?

Nah, I prefer shopping at the fishmonger's. Call me a spoilt,
post-modernist urban bobo. :-)

Thanks, Jeffrey, for the link. Had been looking for that one myself.

cheers
Heimo

--
You never ask questions when God's on your side.