Geforce4Ti or Geforce FX 5200 ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 27th 03, 07:15 PM

Default Geforce4Ti or Geforce FX 5200 ?

Hello,

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before. I asked my
friend who works for a computer shop for a GF4Ti card but he passed me a
Asus V9520 Magic FX5200 - DDR 128MB card - US$80.

I have a PIII 850, Asus motherboard, 512MB RAM, SBLive sound card and a
GeForce2MX 32mb card, Windows 2000Pro - latest drivers etc. Its a stable
system and I don't have any significant problems. It plays some of the
latest games like Mechwarrior 4 quite OK. Having a bit of problems playing
Unreal2 though.

I don't want to buy a whole new system just yet. So I thought of upgrading
my grapics card.

Before I go and exchange my card, what would be the best card for my system?

Thank you in advance!!

Cheers,
Alita