Another Lie & Threat Of Gun Violence By Diesel-Dum aka Dustin"DuckFart" Cook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 28th 17, 05:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Cornelis Tromp

Default Another Lie & Threat Of Gun Violence By Diesel-Dum aka Dustin"DuckFart" Cook

How many users of home repair or crafts groups want this psychotic
crap posted to their groups? Duck**** is one sick mother****er*.

*Readers of my past posts know this term has been substantiated
regarding this mama's boy.

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...AJD832%40no%3E

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworki ng
Subject: Lets roll!
From: Dustin
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:38:27 GMT

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:39:29 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
m:

So you either follow the law, or violate the law. As a law abiding
person..those people followed the law..and died or were wounded as
a result.

End result. they're dead now. No undo. Some laws should not be
followed. Laws which go against logic. Just because something is made
a law, does NOT make it a just/right law. Following it becuase it's a
law, until you can "change" it, is the sheeple mentality. And as you
can see, that can get you killed these days.

Im not sure its a sheeple mentality. Afterall..would one actually
expect there to be any chance of such an event actually occuring?

It is a sheeple mentality. They don't think things can go bad. Things
can, they do... You should be prepared for it.

One shouldn't have to worry about going to a burger joint or anything
else and getting shot at, but it happens.

Yes..they took their chances by going. But the chances were
fantasticly low, in all seriousness. They had a much..much larger
chance of being hit by a meteor or falling airliner than having such
an event happen.

I'm not so sure anymore. More and more people are losing it and going
postal.

I dont carry a firearm because of the odds..I carry one because of
the risks.

I carry because you never know who you're going to run into. We have a
road rage problem here locally. I've had an individual take a shot or
two at me and I wasn't even the vehicle that cut him off.

I found out tho, that my old van makes for a fairly okay small weapons
fire shield, and allows me to disable the offending vehicle easily. He
spun out and ate some of that new metal cable they have to seperate
lanes of traffic. I didn't stop to see if he was okay. I'd say by the
crash, roll and cable slicing into the car, he probably wasn't doing so
good.

He was along side me, and fired at me man...His first shot came into the
cab and took out my passenger window! I hit the brakes and pulled a hard
left, right into his car. As soon as I felt the hit, I mashed the gas
and turned into it. Big block saved my hide; she pushed hard.
90 model 3/4 ton straight 6300bigblock, 410 gearing. no overdrive.
Commercial grade, full cage. Built tough.

I know atleast two cars stopped behind us; I could see them in my
mirrors..

I don't know why he fired at me, but I know it was damn close and I
could have been killed that day. I'm not sorry I used my van as a
weapon, I was acting in what I felt was self defense. Hit him, so he
can't squeeze another round off. I couldn't run from him. He'd easily
overtake me.

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all.