8KNXP and Intel Application Accelerator

Old July 24th 03, 07:21 AM
Greg

Default 8KNXP and Intel Application Accelerator

Is anyone using Intel Application Accelerator with the 8KNXP? I have read
elsewhere that people had it installed so I went to Intel to download it and
their page says the 875p is not compatible with it. My system is running
fine without it, should I install it, if so what version? Thanks.

Old July 25th 03, 04:28 AM
Ernest

The Intel App Accel program was for 845/850 chipset units. I have not seen
it used for any 865/875 chipsets. Later, Ernest

Old July 25th 03, 04:59 AM

I enabled the Intel RAID controller on this motherboard, and then it
let me install the Intel RAID Accelerator on the cdrom. I'm not even
using it in RAID mode! Which leads me to believe, the Application
Accelerator is built into the RAID Accelerator. I may be wrong
though. Look on the Intel site to be sure.

Nobody