Temperature monitoring software for Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro2?

Old April 8th 04, 01:41 AM
Dan

Default Temperature monitoring software for Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro2?

I hope this in not too off-topic in this forum, but I have a question about
monitoring the CPU temperature on a Gigabyte motherboard GA-7N400 Pro2. I
know I can check the temperature from the BIOS, but I was wondering if
someone was aware of some software that can do that under Windows. I'm
surprised that Gigabyte didn't provide such a simple utility, like Asus does
for example. Anyway, thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Dan

Old April 8th 04, 01:04 PM
jay

I Just got that board and it came with easytune4 wich tells me my system
temp,fan speeds and, clock info. Also you could google for speedfan. Jay