GeForce FX 5500 or 5700?

Old December 5th 04, 04:54 PM
Ampersand

Default GeForce FX 5500 or 5700?

I currently own a nVidia GeForce 2 MX 400 card, and I just saw a GeForce FX
5500 for a fairly low price, and an FX 5700 LE for a few more dollars. Is
there a huge difference between the 5500 and the 5700 LE? Will I see the
difference as compared to my old GeFroce 2 MX 400? Thanks!

Old December 6th 04, 02:56 AM
Mac Cool

Ampersand:

I currently own a nVidia GeForce 2 MX 400 card, and I just saw a
GeForce FX 5500 for a fairly low price, and an FX 5700 LE for a few
more dollars. Is there a huge difference between the 5500 and the
5700 LE? Will I see the difference as compared to my old GeFroce 2
MX 400? Thanks!

Either will be a significant upgrade from your MX card, I couldn't tell
you the specific performance difference but the 5700LE is reportedly an
excellent overclocker that will give near 5700Ultra performance when
overclocked. I would buy the 5700LE and overclock it.
--
Mac Cool

Geforce FX5900XT or Radeon 9800 Pro? Moo General 5 November 15th 04 06:40 PM
Performance Comparison: Nvidia Fx 5200 or GeForce 4 Ti 4200 Falcon1209 General 13 October 30th 04 02:26 AM
GeForce 3 Ti200, how many Watt willem General 3 July 8th 04 08:26 PM
Geforce 5700 Graeme General 5 December 1st 03 12:06 PM
GeForce 3 Ti200 fro Leadtek : AGP 4x 1.5v compatible? Bruno General 3 September 21st 03 01:12 PM