RF modulator to take SVideo or Composite output and modulate to channel 81?

Old October 18th 04, 04:49 AM
Noozer

Default RF modulator to take SVideo or Composite output and modulate to channel 81?

Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the output from
an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to channel 81 (The channel
commonly used in apartment buildings for security cameras)

Thx!

Old October 18th 04, 05:44 AM
ric

Noozer wrote:

Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the output from
an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to channel 81 (The channel
commonly used in apartment buildings for security cameras)

http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp

Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your description.
Old October 18th 04, 01:22 PM
Noozer

"ric" wrote in message ...
Noozer wrote:

Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the output

from
an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to channel 81 (The

channel
commonly used in apartment buildings for security cameras)

http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp

Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your description.

Not cheap, but definately have what I was looking for.

Thx!!!

Old October 18th 04, 05:20 PM
CBFalconer

ric wrote:
Noozer wrote:

Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the
output from an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to
channel 81 (The channel commonly used in apartment buildings for
security cameras)

http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp

Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your
description.

The resolution will be nowhere near satisfactory.

--
"I support the Red Sox and any team that beats the Yankees"

"Any baby snookums can be a Yankee fan, it takes real moral
fiber to be a Red Sox fan"

Old October 18th 04, 07:40 PM
ric

CBFalconer wrote:

Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the
output from an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to
channel 81 (The channel commonly used in apartment buildings for
security cameras)

http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp

Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your
description.

The resolution will be nowhere near satisfactory.

And you *know* the OP's application or his needed resolution?