Mmy 7478 runs but my no video display, only one button on/off how to reset ?

Old October 4th 04, 08:28 PM
Frank Thomas

Default Mmy 7478 runs but my no video display, only one button on/off how to reset ?

Greetings Compaq users,
My Pc runs but my video screen is blank. So I unplugged from
behind. This is annoying, its my fathers Pc. Can we change cases for
two buttons 1 on/off the other reset. I'd like to change cases to
avert other issues if possible not pc savy (fix here). My dad got this
with no research just a good deal.

Help, Thanks
Trouble shooter
Frank
Old October 9th 04, 03:18 AM
Henry Shaddix

Frank,
I had the same problem with my sisters 7478 and I finally had to replace the
motherboard, and now all is well.

Chip
om...