asus p2b-vt

Old September 10th 03, 03:51 AM
dave

Default asus p2b-vt

I am working on a customers HP computer from Hell. I actually gave up and
let another tech check the mb with a pci diagnostic card. It checked out
well. I can't get video. I purchased both a motherboard and a cpu. Tried
with tested ram and a new video card. Still no video. I tested the cpu in
a working system and it fired it up fine. I have already gotten another
replacement motherboard. It to will not show anything on the monitor. Does
someone know of some special HP trick to get this motherboard to post.
Might it need a special power supply or something? I know alot of Dells are
that way, but I never ran into an HP that was. Maybe a nice shot with a
sledge hammer?

Thanks,
Dave