Say No To Lga

Old July 6th 04, 09:10 AM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

Default Say No To Lga

I'm being a troll, But I'm Not One.
The More Noise We Make, The Less Time It Will Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAY NO TO LGA....
Denny. :-)

Old July 6th 04, 04:50 PM
rstlne

"Dennis E Strausser Jr" wrote in message
I'm being a troll, But I'm Not One.
The More Noise We Make, The Less Time It Will Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAY NO TO LGA....
Denny. :-)

Damn straight..
It's about time that someone said stop going to airports and help the world
get green!!

Or do you mean the intel socket..
**** em both I say

Old July 6th 04, 04:50 PM

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 04:10:21 -0400, "Dennis E Strausser Jr"
wrote:

I'm being a troll, But I'm Not One.
The More Noise We Make, The Less Time It Will Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are spoting utter crap, my friend.... Since when does a large
company like Intel listen to spotty oiks like you?

SAY NO TO LGA....
Denny. :-)

Old July 6th 04, 07:05 PM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

wrote:

I'm being a troll, But I'm Not One.
The More Noise We Make, The Less Time It Will Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are spoting utter crap, my friend.... Since when does a large
company like Intel listen to spotty oiks like you?

True, we also don't have to buy them either. Mr. "No name"
Other things, acting like that dumb guy "to live for one,,,,etc and all the
other names he's used.
Also thought if I played his game, maybe he will go away.
Hoping he realizes how dumb it looks and stops it.

Denny. :-)

SAY NO TO LGA....
Denny. :-)

Old July 6th 04, 07:06 PM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

"rstlne" wrote in message

"Dennis E Strausser Jr" wrote in message
I'm being a troll, But I'm Not One.
The More Noise We Make, The Less Time It Will Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAY NO TO LGA....
Denny. :-)

Damn straight..
It's about time that someone said stop going to airports and help the

world
get green!!

Or do you mean the intel socket..
**** em both I say

Agreed, from what I'm reading, they brake easy too.
Denny. :-)

Old July 6th 04, 07:13 PM
Alex B

How about say no to dumb-ass posts?

Old July 6th 04, 07:48 PM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

"Alex B" wrote in message
How about say no to dumb-ass posts?

LOL, playing some1 else's game to see if he'll go away.
I Have no Idea if it will work, but I'm about ready to try anything.
Just so "Too Live For One etc,,,,,,etc and all other names he's used. "
Will go away, or ask good questions.
Denny. :-)

Old July 6th 04, 11:05 PM
Ed Light

Intel says it is good for 20 insertions.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old July 6th 04, 11:26 PM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

"Ed Light" wrote in message
Intel says it is good for 20 insertions.

Something still don't seem right when the most one costs on newegg.com is
425$
There must be something wrong there.
Denny. :-)

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old July 6th 04, 11:43 PM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

Snip

http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-219-4.htm
Looks like the "Northwood's" Are still very good.
It's no wonder the new chips are so cheap.
Denny. :-)