What`s wrong with media 9 acc

Old November 11th 04, 05:17 PM
Jack

Default What`s wrong with media 9 acc

Hi there

I`ve red stories about Hd and media 9 acc being broken on 6800 agp models.
The new drivers seem to confirm that because there is no progress in cpu
usage. It stays 58% on my system. A bit high i think
I use the new 66.93 upgraded from 66.81 drivers.
Why are Hd viewers being kept in the dark or maybe cheated?

Bye

Jack

Old November 11th 04, 07:36 PM
Dirk Pajonk

Google?!?!?
What is this board for he?

Old November 11th 04, 07:57 PM
William Everette

The question has been covered ad nauseum in the newsgroup. If you download
more headers you ae bound to find your answer. There are probably few here
who wish to write another page to give you the answer. It would be very easy
to answer the same question 10 times a day.

Old November 11th 04, 11:04 PM
Chip

"William Everette" wrote in message
ng.com...
The question has been covered ad nauseum in the newsgroup. If you download
more headers you ae bound to find your answer. There are probably few here
who wish to write another page to give you the answer. It would be very
easy to answer the same question 10 times a day.

I thank you.

My original reply - before I edited it - was merely "Yawn...."

Chip

Old November 12th 04, 09:54 AM
Ed Light

"Pete D" wrote in message

"Chip" wrote in message
"William Everette" wrote in message
ng.com...
The question has been covered ad nauseum in the newsgroup. If you
download more headers you ae bound to find your answer. There are
probably few here who wish to write another page to give you the answer.
It would be very easy to answer the same question 10 times a day.

I thank you.

My original reply - before I edited it - was merely "Yawn...."

Chip

Yes, agreed.

You guys need to ditch the coffee and switch to Ginseng! And watch out for
msg in the food .. it makes some people grumpy for 2 weeks. ;-)

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old November 12th 04, 05:01 PM
Chip

"Ed Light" wrote in message

"Pete D" wrote in message

"Chip" wrote in message
"William Everette" wrote in message
ng.com...
The question has been covered ad nauseum in the newsgroup. If you
download more headers you ae bound to find your answer. There are
probably few here who wish to write another page to give you the
answer. It would be very easy to answer the same question 10 times a
day.

I thank you.

My original reply - before I edited it - was merely "Yawn...."

Chip

Yes, agreed.

You guys need to ditch the coffee and switch to Ginseng! And watch out for
msg in the food .. it makes some people grumpy for 2 weeks. ;-)

What, its wears off in 2 weeks? I need something *much* stronger than that
;-)

Chip

Old November 12th 04, 09:36 PM
Ed Light

"Chip" wrote
You guys need to ditch the coffee and switch to Ginseng! And watch out
for msg in the food .. it makes some people grumpy for 2 weeks. ;-)

What, its wears off in 2 weeks? I need something *much* stronger than
that ;-)

Ah, meeting the challenges of life!

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Custom Printed Media Bad Bubba Homebuilt PC's 0 December 12th 04 07:27 PM
pc problems after g card upgrade + sp2 ben reed Homebuilt PC's 9 November 30th 04 02:04 AM
Suggestions for replacement Burner and Media? Bill Cdr 2 September 26th 04 06:04 AM
Quality 52x media? Hackworth Cdr 4 July 5th 04 02:38 AM
"Pro Media" DVD+RW 4X Media? Any experiences? Utter Newbie Cdr 0 July 2nd 04 02:21 AM