new system build AMD 64

Old February 8th 04, 04:10 PM
cyrus

Default new system build AMD 64

I want to build a new system I would like your opine on this system
some parts I am going to use some stuff belong to my old system your
opine on all of these parts. Or alternative parts cheaper ones please.

New parts

1 x AMD Athlon 3200 64bit 754Pin/L2 Cache CPU Retail Boxed

1 x MSI K8T Neo-FIS2R SKT 754 K8T800 8x AGP GB LAN 1394,S-ATA RAID 6CH
Sound

1 x Kingston 1gb 400MHz DDR Non-ECC CL3 (3-3-3) DIMM (Kit 2)

1 x Thermaltake V1000C Xaser III Supertower ATX Case in Blue No PSU

1 x Super Flower Real 520w Quadruple Fan Psu Blue, AMD and Intel
Compliant

Old parts

2 x Hard drives western digital 60Gb one with Os on. One is used a move
dump IDE

1 x Hard drive western digital 80Gb 7200 complete moves are stored on
this drive for burring. IDE

1 x SONY DVD RW DW-U10A [CD-ROM drive] IDE

1 x LG DVD-ROM DRD8160B SCSI CdRom Device [CD-ROM drive] IDE

Promise Technology Inc. Ultra IDE Controller

NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4600 [Display adapter]

Creative SB Audigy card

I mainly do move editing form the camcorder wedding et.
The web as well as some word pressing and a little bit off game play

would you use some thing else on the new list and is there any
compatible problems with my set up.

Or have I over looked some thing

thanks

--