Idea: KungFu Game with lots of chinese/japanese screaming ! =D

Old March 1st 08, 07:41 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Default KungFu Game with lots of chinese/japanese screaming ! =D

Ooooohh that reminds me.

I never found reptile in the ms-dos version of Mortal Kombat ?!

Was he really in there ?

****.

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Venger" wrote in message
First of One wrote:
http://kalipesing.multiply.com/video/item/2

Way of the Exploding Fist - C64.

True story. I had BBS'ed this game and loaded it late one night. I am
tired, so while I wait for the C64 unending load from the 1541 drive, I
rest my head on the desk in front of the monitor.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Out of nowhere. Took a year off my life, minimum.

Skybuck is still a useless douchebag.

Venger

Old March 1st 08, 07:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

From the wikipedia:

"
Reptile could be fought by executing a Fatality after fighting on The Pit
stage, assuming a shadow flew over the moon in the background, without
taking any damage or pressing the block button in the winning round
(initially, this made him difficult to fight with Sonya and Scorpion, as the
player has to repeatedly tap the high punch button so they wouldn't jump
when the player must press up for the fatality). Reptile, a merge between
Sub-Zero and Scorpion, is fought on the Pit Bottom. Later, in Mortal Kombat
II, Reptile was developed into a full character with his own special moves
and would be available from the outset.
"

Oh well, maybe I try that sometime if I ever play that game again

Hehehe.

I can indeed remember seeing something fly by the moon and I did know at the
time I needed to fight at the pit.

But it's too difficult to figure it out. Yeah.

Bye,
Skybuck.

b.home.nl...

Old March 1st 08, 07:47 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Oh now I understand why I didn't succeed with it.

My favorite character of that game is scorpion and I mostly played with him.

Because it can jump really well... and can jump even out of the screen.

And it has awesome moves and voice and fatality.

Wikipedia says so right the

"It's difficult to pull off with scorpion and sonya !"

OH

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
From the wikipedia:

"

Old March 1st 08, 08:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Excellent.

I still have the 3 ms-dos disks for mortal kombat.

Now me go have some fun on my old computer HAHAHA =D

Fingers crossed.

And if disks dead me try mame rom.

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Oh now I understand why I didn't succeed with it.

My favorite character of that game is scorpion and I mostly played with
him.

Because it can jump really well... and can jump even out of the screen.

And it has awesome moves and voice and fatality.

Wikipedia says so right the

"It's difficult to pull off with scorpion and sonya !"

OH

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
From the wikipedia:

"

Old March 1st 08, 08:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Oh ****.

The files are stored in cpbackup format.

Some old ms-dos backup tool

I probably don't have it anymore.

Or maybe I do somewhere on some ghost backup.

Oh well me go investigate if there is any info on the net about that file
format

Or maybe even a tool for reading it.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 1st 08, 09:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Well I almost spent one hour trying to get the backup restored here is what
I tried:

1. I downloaded pc tools from the internet.

2. I zipped it with winrar into multiple files.

3. First I tried rarx371.exe for ms-dos. It crashes.

4. Then I tried rar 2.00 for ms-dos. It can't read the new rar files.

5. Then I decide to copy pc tools files manually, disk for disk.

Some read errors occur but ok.

6. Now after one hour it's still not working. It turns out pc-tools just
can't restore it.

I press the restore button but nothing happens this is on my Pentium 166
MHZ.

I knew back then in the dos days that cpbackup was a bad choice. It was not
my choice to make.

The person that gave me the game and made the backup made that decision.

I decide people will learn to regret.

However it turns out winrar aint that great either. It's not backwards
compatible.

Well I am sure I have a ghost backup somewhere with pc tools on it.

But I have wasted enough time on trying to get the original restored.

Meanwhile I have download a mk.zip for mame roms.

Maybe later today I try out or so.

For now I probably have to go do other things.

I am bit ****ed off and don't wanna game/spent any more time on it.

But it was a very interesting experience.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 1st 08, 09:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

I see what the problem is with PC Tools.

It was probably written in turbo pascal or borland pascal.

I think it has some division by zero bug... because the pentium 166 mhz is
too fast for it.

Everytime I press G for "Select Files for Restoring" it displays/flickers in
black at the bottom bar:

run-time error R6003
- integer divide by 0

At least now I can go investigate this bug.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 1st 08, 09:40 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Hmmm....

I wonder if a run-and-stay resident program which slows down the computer
might help.... oh well.

Bye,
Skybuck.

.home.nl...

Old March 1st 08, 09:44 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Hmmm seems something like that already exists.

I am gonna give this a try:

http://www.hpaa.com/moslo/basic.asp

"MoSlo"

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 1st 08, 09:52 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

****ing piece of **** doesn't work.

When I try to specify the original percentage of the speed it doesn't except
the parameter.

Please software people stop wasting my time.

OR YOU GET FLAMED BY ME.

Chinese Products geoff Homebuilt PC's 11 July 7th 07 01:34 AM
Chinese+Saying knee70 General 0 November 22nd 05 02:03 AM
Chinese+Saying knee70 General 0 November 22nd 05 02:03 AM
Lots of memory problems lately - dont know if motherboard turned out to be picky or theres lots of bad mem around [email protected] General 1 April 20th 05 05:04 PM
CPU Fan screaming Dan Brill Gigabyte Motherboards 6 May 21st 04 04:03 PM