Idea: KungFu Game with lots of chinese/japanese screaming ! =D

Old February 28th 08, 02:41 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Default Idea: KungFu Game with lots of chinese/japanese screaming ! =D

Idea: KungFu Game with lots of chinese/japanese screaming ! =D

Been ages since I played a good kungfu game... wow that goes way back to C64
!

Hell just implement kungfu fighting in a shooter LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old February 28th 08, 04:59 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

This has a nice scream at the opening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6T6HHzfss

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old February 28th 08, 05:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

To be exact at 0:21 LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old February 28th 08, 02:37 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
biff

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.home.nl...
To be exact at 0:21 LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
This has a nice scream at the opening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6T6HHzfss

Bye,
Skybuck.

Cock-knocker

Old February 29th 08, 05:15 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Venger

First of One wrote:
http://kalipesing.multiply.com/video/item/2

Way of the Exploding Fist - C64.

True story. I had BBS'ed this game and loaded it late one night. I am
tired, so while I wait for the C64 unending load from the 1541 drive, I
rest my head on the desk in front of the monitor.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Out of nowhere. Took a year off my life, minimum.

Skybuck is still a useless douchebag.

Venger
Old February 29th 08, 10:49 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
biff

"Venger" wrote in message
First of One wrote:
http://kalipesing.multiply.com/video/item/2

Way of the Exploding Fist - C64.

True story. I had BBS'ed this game and loaded it late one night. I am
tired, so while I wait for the C64 unending load from the 1541 drive, I
rest my head on the desk in front of the monitor.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Out of nowhere. Took a year off my life, minimum.

Skybuck is still a useless douchebag.

Venger

he bugs you too eh, right with you on Way of the exploding fist, awsome c64
game, built on by international karate. Between that and Paradroid, Pitstop
2 & Mercenary escape from targ. Great memories

Old February 29th 08, 05:45 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Folk

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:15:26 -0600, Venger
wrote:

First of One wrote:
http://kalipesing.multiply.com/video/item/2

Way of the Exploding Fist - C64.

True story. I had BBS'ed this game and loaded it late one night. I am
tired, so while I wait for the C64 unending load from the 1541 drive, I
rest my head on the desk in front of the monitor.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Out of nowhere. Took a year off my life, minimum.

Skybuck is still a useless douchebag.

Venger

Yet you respond to his inane cross-posting drivel, forcing those of us
who wisely have him killfiled to read it anyway. Thanks, lamer.
Old March 1st 08, 06:28 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Venger

wrote:

First of One wrote:
http://kalipesing.multiply.com/video/item/2

Way of the Exploding Fist - C64.

True story. I had BBS'ed this game and loaded it late one night. I am
tired, so while I wait for the C64 unending load from the 1541 drive, I
rest my head on the desk in front of the monitor.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Out of nowhere. Took a year off my life, minimum.

Skybuck is still a useless douchebag.

Venger

Yet you respond to his inane cross-posting drivel, forcing those of us
who wisely have him killfiled to read it anyway. Thanks, lamer.

You were forced to read it? Whiny ****.

Not to mention, I didn't respond to him, ****wit, as *I* have him
killfiled. Die alone, and soon.

Venger

Chinese Products geoff Homebuilt PC's 11 July 7th 07 01:34 AM
Chinese+Saying knee70 General 0 November 22nd 05 02:03 AM
Chinese+Saying knee70 General 0 November 22nd 05 02:03 AM
Lots of memory problems lately - dont know if motherboard turned out to be picky or theres lots of bad mem around [email protected] General 1 April 20th 05 05:04 PM
CPU Fan screaming Dan Brill Gigabyte Motherboards 6 May 21st 04 04:03 PM