Far Cry sucks the big one....

Old May 4th 04, 03:15 AM
Mr. Brian Allen

No Problems here either P4 2.4 GHTZ - 1 GIG RAM - Ti4200 128 MB
TRY Running game at 800x600 still looks great ppl.

I'm using 1600x1280 on medium settings with a TI4800. Smooth as a whistle
and looks beautiful.

Old May 4th 04, 11:48 AM
Nada

"Mr. Brian Allen" wrote:
That is hilarious, yet fascinating. I haven't noticed that one. I'll
try it out. I laughed my ass off when John Lewis asked us to shoot a
fish some weeks ago and watch what happens. I was playing Max Payne 2
some weeks ago and I just couldn't believe the hypnosis of Havok
physics engine. It had such an effect on the game, that I kept
shooting the thugs from different angles to see what happens to the
surroundings as well as the bodies of the criminals.

I like how in Far Cry the soldiers will fall different ways depending on
where they're shot at. I find myself shooting them at various parts of
their body just to see how they'll die!

In "Painkiller" it's sometimes really hard to pay attention to all the
ragdoll effects, because the monsters keep running to you and you just
have to press the panic button on your mouse. Two days ago during a
session of "Far Cry" I also tried to shoot the soldiers precisely in
different body parts, but some of those thugs circled around me
probably aimed on my buttcheek to revenge on their buddies. The blood
sprinklers on the water is a very nice effect, and I don't think it's
been used before. I test drove the "Hitman Contracts" demo last week
and it's still funny how those ragdoll guys get slinged so far when
shooting with a machine gun. In "Deus Ex2" the most ridiculous effect
was when I played corpse basketball in Germany with the help of
strength biomods. That guy flew like a dead Superman into the garbage
can.

ATI SUCKS!!!! DO NOT BUY ATI PRODUCTS OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!! Tim Reed Ati Videocards 53 January 30th 04 06:43 AM
ATI Customer Service sucks John Capriotti Ati Videocards 17 November 25th 03 10:28 AM
ATI Sucks Axel GeNuS Ati Videocards 1 November 7th 03 08:46 PM
ati video on demand is great - export sucks Nicholas Tse Ati Videocards 1 August 28th 03 05:11 PM
P4C800 raid sucks. Clif Asus Motherboards 19 August 6th 03 05:00 PM