Catalyst Control Center Removal?

Old September 28th 04, 01:44 PM
codyw

Default Catalyst Control Center Removal?

I'm using an ATI X800 Pro in my system. I also have the Catalyst Control
Center installed under the 6.14.10.6476 drivers dated 8/25/2004. I can see
no advantage to the CCC and it is slower than the ATI Control Panel. What
is the point of this sludge? Anyway, can it be removed safely?

Old September 29th 04, 01:34 AM
Ed Forsythe

Control PanelAdd/Remove...
--