kodak ectochrome slides (info & history)

Old January 11th 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner

Default kodak ectochrome slides (info & history)

In article ,
Access Systems wrote:

I currently have over 85,000 Ektachrome slides and it is very
rare to find one that the colors are even a little off.

I gave up on Ektachrome when I found the colors of the 4x5 EPP
I was using to be off enough to annoy me. Fuji has been much
better for a long time.

privileged. They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity
named

Bull****.

Old February 28th 07, 02:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
GeorgeRollei

I used my old Baby Rollei for BW and color both, and found Ektachrome to
make the best slides. I loved the LARGE 4x4 image, as it projected so
well. I have lost many of my pix over the years and now wish once again
to use the little Rollei, which I bought in Kiel, Germany, in 1962. It
is in excellent condition; my only difficulty is obtaining film. I have
noticed some (few) sources worldwide. Most are potential marketers
interested in finding enough of a market to warrant tooling up for
production. Unlikely, but possible. I loved the color Ektachrome gave.
This is a most interesting forum. I hope to return here soon.

--
GeorgeRollei
GeorgeRollei's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=997

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

Old February 28th 07, 03:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
jeremy

"GeorgeRollei" wrote in message

[...]

There is an Internet film dealer that specializes in obsolete and
hard-to-find film sizes.

I don't recall the name, but perhaps someone knows who they are and can post
their URL.

Old February 28th 07, 05:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
CSM1

"jeremy" wrote in message

[...]

This link says the Baby Rollei uses 127 size film.
http://www.pbase.com/cameras/rollei/..._4x4_gray_baby

You can still buy 127 film at B&H Photo and Video.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...arch&Q=&ci=336

Information about suppliers of old format film. (really old info)
http://www.acecam.com/faq/127-620.html

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com