Look What AGEIA Started...

Old July 14th 06, 04:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One

Default Look What AGEIA Started...

http://www.killernic.com/KillerNic/P..._TechSpecs.pdf

- 64 MB of network RAM (?)
- magnesium heat sink
- software uses .NET 1.1
- PCI slot

You know it's all downhill when they start talking about "lags per
minute"...

Old July 14th 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Phil Weldon

'First of One' wrote, in part:
| - 64 MB of network RAM (?)
| - magnesium heat sink
| - software uses .NET 1.1
| - PCI slot
|
| You know it's all downhill when they start talking about "lags per
| minute"...
_____

What's the magnesium for? Spectacular catch fire and burn?

Phil Weldon

news | http://www.killernic.com/KillerNic/P..._TechSpecs.pdf

Old July 14th 06, 08:54 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DRS

"First of One" wrote in message
news
http://www.killernic.com/KillerNic/P..._TechSpecs.pdf

- 64 MB of network RAM (?)
- magnesium heat sink
- software uses .NET 1.1
- PCI slot

You know it's all downhill when they start talking about "lags per
minute"...

You left out the dynamic ping throttle!

Old July 14th 06, 07:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Leigh-Anne Mills

"Jethro" wrote in message
First of One wrote:
http://www.killernic.com/KillerNic/P..._TechSpecs.pdf

- 64 MB of network RAM (?)
- magnesium heat sink
- software uses .NET 1.1
- PCI slot

You know it's all downhill when they start talking about "lags per
minute"...

Software uses .Net? Why would you need that extar MS crap to run a video
card.
Some for being lean and mean with that bloated junk.

--

Lastest ATI drivers need MS.net, so glad i have nvidia GPU

Old July 14th 06, 10:41 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Garrot

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:28:20 +0100, Leigh-Anne Mills wrote:

"Jethro" wrote in message

Lastest ATI drivers need MS.net, so glad i have nvidia GPU

True if you want to use their bloatware control panel called CCC but smart
users use raw driver and Ray Adam's ATI Tray Tools. No .Net needed.
Old July 15th 06, 01:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

* Leigh-Anne Mills:

Lastest ATI drivers need MS.net, so glad i have nvidia GPU

I really wonder what people have against .NET...

Benjamin
Old July 15th 06, 02:22 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
EDM

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message ...
* Leigh-Anne Mills:

Lastest ATI drivers need MS.net, so glad i have nvidia GPU

I really wonder what people have against .NET...

You'll find out when Vista is released.

Get your checkbook ready.

Old July 15th 06, 04:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

* EDM:

I really wonder what people have against .NET...

You'll find out when Vista is released.

Get your checkbook ready.

Yeah, right. So basically you have no clue what .NET really does, right?

Benjamin
Old July 15th 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
EDM

"Biff" wrote in message o.uk...
Ok you've peaked my interest, would you care to elaborate, seriously

What's the point? You can try and explain to people what the
true origins of .NET are, you can try and explain Microsoft's
stated strategy of eventually chaining the world to credit cards
and checkbooks via subscription-based software etc:
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase...ckgrounder.asp
But then the usual set of clueless MS shills invariably jump in
and claim .NET has nothing to do with subscription-based
software, that Vista also has nothing to do with it. Etc.

Resistance is futile.

t...