CUDA on Debian

Old August 29th 09, 12:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Merciadri Luca

Default CUDA on Debian

Old August 29th 09, 03:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Augustus

On a Debian machine of mine, I want to install CUDA drivers and
utilities for Linux. However, Nvidia seems not to support
Debian. Which version do I have to choose for my Linux system? Is the
installation risky?

Try digging here and following these links and suggestions....I'm not a
Debian or CUDA user so can't offer anything more tangible.
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?s...wt opic=81191

Old August 29th 09, 07:02 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Merciadri Luca

Does GeForce 8300 support CUDA? Man-wai Chang to The Door (+MS=32B) Nvidia Videocards 4 July 30th 09 10:30 AM
Card Doesn't Downclock After CUDA Usage? First of One[_2_] Nvidia Videocards 0 May 15th 09 01:25 AM
CUDA ? johns Nvidia Videocards 8 December 3rd 08 05:48 PM
Question about cuda and kernels and shaders and such. Skybuck Flying Nvidia Videocards 1 December 10th 07 02:06 PM
Anyone here using CUDA yet? heycarnut Nvidia Videocards 0 January 23rd 07 01:56 AM