SLI

Old January 3rd 09, 05:38 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
K2NNJ[_5_]

Default SLI

http://www.slizone.com/object/sli_cuda_learn.html

Do I need another type of monitor cable for this to work? I have a Dell
1907FP with a PNY 9800 GT x16 1024MB GDDR3
Old January 3rd 09, 01:01 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
The Samurai

On Jan 3, 4:38*pm, K2NNJ wrote:
http://www.slizone.com/object/sli_cuda_learn.html

Do I need another type of monitor cable for this to work? *I have a Dell
1907FP with a PNY 9800 GT x16 1024MB GDDR3

well for SLI to work first you need to have a motherboard that
supports SLI. i dont really get that u are trying to do more info
would help
cheers
Old January 3rd 09, 09:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One

Nope. The monitor cable remains the same. Communication between two (or
three) cards in an SLI configuration is handled by a bridge (either a ribbon
cable or a small PCB). If your motherboard is capable of SLI, the bridge is
typically included with the motherboard.