My PC works with human blood !!!

Old June 8th 05, 04:09 AM
Winnie Oakbob

Default My PC works with human blood !!!

I have to kill humans to feed my vampire-PC and the cops are becoming
a problem for me.

What can I do now?
Old June 8th 05, 04:40 AM
Ben Myers

Sacrifice yourself. Isn't the answer obvious? Or have you been watching too
many episodes of South Park? ... Ben Myers

Old June 8th 05, 10:58 AM
Smith

Have you tried to substitute cow blood?

om...

Old June 8th 05, 02:50 PM

In article ,
Winnie Oakbob wrote:
I have to kill humans to feed my vampire-PC and the cops are becoming
a problem for me.

What can I do now?

Please consider NOT RESPONDING to this attempted thread. If you must, then
remove his tracking newsgroups and trophy cases, hun.hobbi, and
alt.birthright, from the NEWSGROUPS line (or whatever it takes with
_your_ newsreader to prevent crossposting).

Every month or so, using a fictitious name, this troll floods 5000
newsgroups (all cross-posted to a single low-traffic but unrelated
"scorecard" newsgroup) with superficially relevant comments. The
purpose is to disrupt with off-topic crosspostings. Browse the
hun.hobbi or alt.birthright newsgroups, his current score cards, for
the "big picture" on the person you are replying to.

this group is for megalomaniac trolls and spambots only who like
to terrorize the usenet.

Only fans of George W.Bush are allowed to post here, because we are
fans of his greatness, Lord Bush.

Atheists, heretics and witches are not allowed to post here and will
be burned at the stake!

He is known as the "anagram troll" because his fictitious names are often
discovered to be anagrams:

Winnie Oakbob ----- Obi-wan Kenobi
Paul Eisner ----- Super Alien
Tom-Alex Soorhull ----- Homosexual Troll
Lester T. Linpord ----- President Troll
Karl Reitlos ----- Kaiser Troll
Rick Stoll ----- Sick Troll
Karl-Hugo Weesberg ----- George Walker Bush
Hans-Marc Olsen ----- Charles Manson
Eric Coldo ----- Crocodile
G.K. Konnig ----- King Kong
Brian Raab ----- Barbarian
Pablo Rena ----- Anal Probe
Patrick Kain ----- Captain Kirk
Alberto Panno-Peano ----- Napoleon Bonaparte
Ted Harvard ----- Darth Vader
Faith Dorell ----- Adolf Hitler
Leah Lidtorf ----- Adolf Hitler
Ralf Dieholt ----- Adolf Hitler
Blaine Adamson ----- Osama Bin-Laden
Adam Ben Nalois ----- Osama Bin-Laden
Shane D. Maudiss ----- Sadam Hussein
Keith J. Crapper ----- Jack The Ripper
Stan J. Lefosi ----- Josef Stalin
Evan-Josh Roose ----- Jason Voorhees
Bruno Beam ----- Unabomber
Dan Simper ----- Spiderman

Other aliases he has used:

Charles Immey
Harlan Osier

I'm the evil anagram troll and I like to create persons with names
which are anagrams of something stupid.

This would be a good idea for a screenplay, because people can try to
find out the anagrams ...

Like all trolls, he means to annoy and disrupt. The tracking newsgroup is
the way he "keeps score" of how much damage he has caused. Don't put
yourself on display in his trophy case.

Google groups (the service the troll uses to post) has already expressed
that will not take action based on complaints about this type of behavior.

.:\:/:.
+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
Old June 8th 05, 08:11 PM
Frank Logullo

Since you have been jumping around spamming other ng's you must be a student
on summer vacation. Solution to all your woes (and ours) is for you to get
a summer job