HELP...Asus P4C800-E Delux...HD on Sata3..Bios not installed

Old January 31st 04, 12:17 PM
Marco

Default HELP...Asus P4C800-E Delux...HD on Sata3..Bios not installed

I have two Hard disk of the Maxtor from 120GB configured on port SATA1 and
SATA2 in Raid ICH5R mode! I have a third HD from 160 GB of the Maxtor on
port SATA3 (by promise model fastrack 378) .This third HD (from 160GB) is
configured in the BIOS of motherboard in IDE mode...!
Often the third HD (from 160GB) is not recognized during the system's boot!

often does not find!
How never?

- The motherboar is the P4c800-e Delux
- The relase of bios installed is 1014

excused my English...I am Italian

Old February 1st 04, 04:52 AM
Giga News User

This probably is useless, but have you double checked your cables, both
ribbon and power?
I have only experienced this one time on a drive fed off my Maxtor ATA133
card. IT seemed to be a fluke, I rebooted the machine and it was there
again. That only happened once to me in the hundreds of times it has been
booted up.