Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

Old January 7th 05, 06:06 AM
SteveK

"pjp" wrote in message
news
P4-2.8Gz, 1gig dual channel, TI4800 SE - 8X AGP, XP-Pro-SP2.

Nothing overclocked and it runs finest kind here at 1280x1024 at 85Hz with
all the eye candy on watching on a 19" Philips monitor.

yeah, 16 bit color, right? :-)

Try 32 bit color and watch that lame horse die...

Old January 8th 05, 03:55 AM
pjp

No big deal here. I couldn't care less about 32 bit color as these old eyes
(54) haven't ever been able to distinguish any better an image using it
since the days VGA broke the 256 color barrier

Old January 8th 05, 04:27 PM
Nicholas Buenk

No pixel shader 2, I played the demo on my Ti4200 before I got my 6800GT,
looked like **** as there was poor pixel shading, call of duty an older game
looks much better on the geforce 4.

"pjp" wrote in message
news
P4-2.8Gz, 1gig dual channel, TI4800 SE - 8X AGP, XP-Pro-SP2.

Nothing overclocked and it runs finest kind here at 1280x1024 at 85Hz with
all the eye candy on watching on a 19" Philips monitor.

"Richard Dower" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
Hi

I will be getting a new video card next week, probably a nVidia 6600.

Does this card work with Medal of Honor Pacific Assault ?

The back of the case says nVidia 6800 but this is more expensive.

Thanks.

Unless you overclock the 6600, it may not.

Old January 8th 05, 08:57 PM
Mac Cool

pjp:

No big deal here. I couldn't care less about 32 bit color as these
old eyes (54) haven't ever been able to distinguish any better an
image using it since the days VGA broke the 256 color barrier

Right, and my wife still won't admit that HDTV looks better than standard
cable or broadcast... I believe her also
--
Mac Cool