Windows XP compatible CDR/CD-RW software that FORMATS CD-RW - HELP!!!!!

Old December 23rd 03, 10:47 PM
T.C.

Default Windows XP compatible CDR/CD-RW software that FORMATS CD-RW - HELP!!!!!

I just got a new Dell system with Windows XP SP1, and the Sonic
RecordNow CDR/CD-RW bundled software is as bad as I expected. I
uninstalled it and tried Nero Ultra 6, which is loaded with features,
but doesn't seem to have the ONE feature that I most want (or maybe I
can't find it). I liked the old Adaptec CD-RW writing software, where
you could easily FORMAT a CD-RW, and it would then be recognized and
used in Windows Explorer as just another drive, where you could copy,
paste, delete, just like a hard drive. With Nero Ultra 6, it cues the
data files to be copied to the disk, just like the native Windows XP
CD-RW software. So, what's the point? Does anyone know of any
CDR/CD-RW software that formats the CD-RW to be used in the way that I
want?

T.C.
Old December 23rd 03, 11:32 PM
Yeff

On 23 Dec 2003 13:47:25 -0800, T.C. wrote:

Does anyone know of any CDR/CD-RW software that formats the CD-RW to be
used in the way that I want?

InCD from the same people that gave you Nero:
http://www.nero.com/us/631898241930156.html

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com

Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 November 27th 04 12:50 PM
Anybody here use Linux? GlueGum Homebuilt PC's 170 August 29th 04 09:15 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 July 31st 04 02:23 PM
Multi-boot Windows XP without special software Timothy Daniels General 11 December 12th 03 06:38 AM
DAW & Windows XP RAID Tips, ProTools error -9086 Giganews Asus Motherboards 0 October 24th 03 06:45 AM