KVM recommendation for logitech wireless kb/mouse

Old June 6th 04, 12:48 AM
nospam

Default KVM recommendation for logitech wireless kb/mouse

I am sure this has been debated many times, but after searching through
google groups, I have not seen any real suggestion for a KVM that truly
supports Logitech stuff (because there aren't any?). If a brave soul out
there has managed to find a KVM switch box that works with the Logitech MX
Duo combo, please step forward and share your solution.

The KVM I have tried so far is the Linksys ProConnect KVM
(http://www.linksys.com/products/prod...id=45&prid=502). My
mouse and keyboard seem to work fine, but at the expense of all the extra
features. Is this the most I can get from the best KVM out there or can I
get better?

Thanks,
Mario.