Sata power cable help

Old January 25th 07, 05:54 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR

Default Sata power cable help

I'm currently looking for a splitter sata power cable and wonder if it
exists? I haven't been able to find one yet at a few sites including
mwave.com . Maybe I just missed it??? Also would like a sata
power cable with one end plugs into the existing power cable such that
it extends the existing sata power cable (if it exists but not sure
what you call this). I'm kinda new to all this so feel free to
advise. Will use this for future considerations in a XPS410/9200 pc.
Old January 25th 07, 05:59 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:54:15 -0600, RnR wrote:

I'm currently looking for a splitter sata power cable and wonder if it
exists? I haven't been able to find one yet at a few sites including
mwave.com . Maybe I just missed it??? Also would like a sata
power cable with one end plugs into the existing power cable such that
it extends the existing sata power cable (if it exists but not sure
what you call this). I'm kinda new to all this so feel free to
advise. Will use this for future considerations in a XPS410/9200 pc.

Ok, found the sata splitter power cable he
Old January 25th 07, 06:23 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Tom Scales

RnR wrote in message ...
I'm currently looking for a splitter sata power cable and wonder if it
exists? I haven't been able to find one yet at a few sites including
mwave.com . Maybe I just missed it??? Also would like a sata
power cable with one end plugs into the existing power cable such that
it extends the existing sata power cable (if it exists but not sure
what you call this). I'm kinda new to all this so feel free to
advise. Will use this for future considerations in a XPS410/9200 pc.

Can't imagine you'll need one on a 9200. Plenty of power cables

Old January 25th 07, 08:05 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Sparky Spartacus

RnR wrote:
I'm currently looking for a splitter sata power cable and wonder if it
exists? I haven't been able to find one yet at a few sites including
mwave.com . Maybe I just missed it??? Also would like a sata
power cable with one end plugs into the existing power cable such that
it extends the existing sata power cable (if it exists but not sure
what you call this). I'm kinda new to all this so feel free to
advise. Will use this for future considerations in a XPS410/9200 pc.

I bought some at Newegg a couple of years ago when I got my Dim8400
(first system with SATA), all of $2.49.