Dell My Account Down?

Old July 18th 08, 04:51 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ron Hardin

Default Dell My Account Down?

Anything relating to My Account doesn't seem to
work at www.dell.com. Only for me?

as of about 10AM- Eastern time today.

Old July 18th 08, 05:19 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
JayB

i was able to login, but it looks different.
i tried to click on order status and it is not working for me either.

they keep making changes for the worse.
the site is getting slower and they are taking away features.

i also noticed changes at support.dell.com
it takes a few more clicks to get to the download section.

this is not progress...

Old July 18th 08, 06:22 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR[_2_]

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:51:42 -0400, Ron Hardin
wrote:

Anything relating to My Account doesn't seem to
work at www.dell.com. Only for me?

as of about 10AM- Eastern time today.

Yeah I heard it's only affecting the east coast. They don't like 'em.
Now if you live in the central time zone, they love you and live in
Texas, they adore you.... just kidding of course. I haven't been
on the site lately so no comments. Maybe they are upgrading the
site???

i also noticed changes at support.dell.com
it takes a few more clicks to get to the download section.

this is not progress...

Change for 'change sake'. Someone must be attempting to justify their
paycheck over there.