Enermax cases

Old October 29th 04, 01:38 PM
nope

Default Enermax cases

Has anyone but me received these cases with parts (for drive mounts, in my
situation) missing? Purchased from newegg, I had to send back two cases and
I'm so annoyed with them that I refuse to buy anything else from them. BTW
I have done business with them for two years and never had this problem.

BW

Old October 29th 04, 03:52 PM
Matt

nope wrote:
Has anyone but me received these cases with parts (for drive mounts, in my
situation) missing? Purchased from newegg, I had to send back two cases and
I'm so annoyed with them that I refuse to buy anything else from them. BTW
I have done business with them for two years and never had this problem.

Maybe you should have tried contacting the manufacturer instead of or in
addition to newegg.
Old October 29th 04, 07:24 PM
Phisherman

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:38:00 -0400, "nope" wrote:

Has anyone but me received these cases with parts (for drive mounts, in my
situation) missing? Purchased from newegg, I had to send back two cases and
I'm so annoyed with them that I refuse to buy anything else from them. BTW
I have done business with them for two years and never had this problem.

BW

They wouldn't just send out the parts? Perhaps it is the fault of
Enermax? I've considered ordering from Newegg as this company has a
high customer satisfaction, but the sales tax (9.75%) here makes other
vendors a better value.
Old October 29th 04, 08:52 PM
Bob M

nope wrote:

Has anyone but me received these cases with parts (for drive mounts, in my
situation) missing? Purchased from newegg, I had to send back two cases and
I'm so annoyed with them that I refuse to buy anything else from them. BTW
I have done business with them for two years and never had this problem.

BW

I ordered an Antec case from Newegg last year. Mine also arrived
without the mounting hardware. I just went to Fry's and bought what I
needed since it was much faster then reporting it to Newegg. But now I'm
wondering if Newegg hadn't taken the mounts out. The box had been opened
and resealed before it was shipped to me.

Bob
Old October 29th 04, 10:10 PM
John H.

Bob M wrote:
nope wrote:

Has anyone but me received these cases with parts (for drive mounts, in my
situation) missing? Purchased from newegg, I had to send back two cases and
I'm so annoyed with them that I refuse to buy anything else from them. BTW
I have done business with them for two years and never had this problem.

BW

I ordered an Antec case from Newegg last year. Mine also arrived
without the mounting hardware. I just went to Fry's and bought what I
needed since it was much faster then reporting it to Newegg. But now I'm
wondering if Newegg hadn't taken the mounts out. The box had been opened
and resealed before it was shipped to me.

Bob

it may have been a return item that you got.I have gotten some things
from newegg that was a return and had things missing.
J.H.

Old October 30th 04, 01:50 PM
nope

They wouldn't just send out the parts? Perhaps it is the fault of
Enermax? I've considered ordering from Newegg as this company has a
high customer satisfaction, but the sales tax (9.75%) here makes other
vendors a better value.

It really sucked. I have been a loyal customer for two years, and never had
a thing like this happen. They would NOT send the parts, no. And in both
cases (no pun intended) the same parts were missing - the mounting pieces
for the 3.5" bays in particular.

Of COURSE, this was a machine for a customer of mine, a PC for a dental
office. This poor girl had to wait weeks for all the returns, and FINALLY I
got a Thermaltake Tsunami instead.

In "case" (ouch) you're wondering,. the TT Tsunami is a bitchin' little
case, although my current prioject uses a Coolermaster Praetorian which is
*awesome*.

I once tried to contact a case manufacturer (no names) and let me tell you,
you can't get anyone on the phone and if you do there's a good chance you
won't be able to understand their english - sorry if anyone's offended but
it's true. I don't speak mandarin very well so it didn't work too
effectively LOL.

Anyone else have this problem with newegg and/or enermax?