SB Audigy 2

Old October 24th 03, 01:01 AM
Chris Roth

Default SB Audigy 2

After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to be sound
all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

Old October 24th 03, 01:07 AM
Chris Roth

Well I assumed that someone in here knows something about Sound Cards... so
I asked the question! If you dont liek it shutup and stop wasting my time
If someone wants to help me I'd be very greatful.
"TheCroW" wrote in message
After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to be

sound
all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

Pssttt, this is a Nvidia graphics card newsgroup! ;o)

Guess your question is better off in the
creative.products.sound_blaster.audigy newsgroup .... and yes, that is a
real newsgroup )

--
Menno
=====================

Old October 24th 03, 01:16 AM
Nic

I asked the question! If you dont liek it shutup and stop wasting my time
Uh...

Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

That would be my guess.

Old October 24th 03, 01:20 AM
TheCroW

Well okay, seriously .... what is your OS? SB cards are known to have
troubles with WindowsXP. If you have XP, only use the drivers that are on
the Creative site, do not use the drivers that WindowsXP Update is offering
as they are way out of date.

Menno

Old October 24th 03, 02:35 AM
Darkfalz

"Chris Roth" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to be

sound
all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

No, it's meant to be like that.

Old October 24th 03, 01:09 PM
chainbreaker

Chris Roth wrote:
After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to
be sound all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing
something wrong?

Try sticking it in a different hole.

--
chainbreaker