NF7-S: Cooking bacon on my Southbridge!

Old September 4th 03, 01:59 AM
Wayne Youngman

Default NF7-S: Cooking bacon on my Southbridge!

Hi,

I am interested to know what owners of the excellent NF7-S have done about
improving the cooling situation to there *SouthBridge* ?. Mine is amazingly
hot, I can hold my finger to it for about 2 seconds max. The HSF on the
*NorthBridge* seems to be doing the job nicely.

Can anyone recommend a nice pre-made part to help cool this? not sure
whether it needs a fan or not but I should do something, maybe a passive
heatsink?

Thanks,

Wayne ][

Old September 4th 03, 03:08 AM
The TweakOholic

Try www.vantecusa.com. They sell some nice chipset coolers.

--
Politicians are used car salesmen who have the public speaking gene