Can't stop the SLI notification!!

Old July 27th 06, 12:20 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Bartman

Default Can't stop the SLI notification!!

Please help me, i've installed the last forceware 91.31 ...
everytime that i log-on in a popup notification coming from the tray for
advise me that i can buy a new graphics card for using the "sli"!!!!

It's impossible to remove ... i've tray to remove the options "nvidia icon
in the tray" but at the next boot the option is selected .... any suggest
for remove this "virus" ?

Old July 27th 06, 12:22 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Bartman

"Bartman" ha scritto nel messaggio

It's impossible to remove ... i've tray to remove the options "nvidia icon
in the tray" but at the next boot the option is selected .... any suggest
for remove this "virus" ?

nevermind, loook this:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/n...&p_topview =1

Old July 27th 06, 12:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Adam Corolla

"Bartman" wrote in message
"Bartman" ha scritto nel messaggio

It's impossible to remove ... i've tray to remove the options "nvidia
icon
in the tray" but at the next boot the option is selected .... any
suggest
for remove this "virus" ?

nevermind, loook this:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/n...&p_topview =1

THANK YOU!! I have only ONE card, NOT SLI-Capable, and a motherboard which
is also NOT SLI capable, and I was still getting that damn pop-up saying it
had to disable SLI!

Old July 27th 06, 02:46 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One

Just use the 91.33 drivers. Technically beta, they fix a number of problems
with the 91.31s, including the SLI balloon on non-SLI-capable systems.

Old July 27th 06, 07:23 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Bartman

"Adam Corolla" ha scritto nel messaggio

THANK YOU!! I have only ONE card, NOT SLI-Capable, and a motherboard
which is also NOT SLI capable, and I was still getting that damn pop-up
saying it had to disable SLI!

LOL ;-)