Posting

Old July 28th 03, 03:55 PM
Strontium

Default Posting

I like to think of 'good posting methodology' as being 'polite'. But, some
people have a 'chip', on their shoulders, and don't give a flip about anyone
else.

(most x-posted groups snipped)

-
Ben Pope stood up, at show-n-tell in
and said:

BillW wrote:
The "good posting methodology" are stupid rules made by people with
big egos that think everyone should do as them. Bottom posting makes
no sense as it makes everyone spend half their time searching for new
data or reading data they have already read. I always have top posted
and always will as that is the most efficient way........

OK this is now completely off topic in all crossposted newsgroups.

But I guess that doesn't matter either - it's probably "more
efficient" to discuss whatever, wherever.

:-)

Incidentally if you were to use a proper newsreader or OEQuoteFix,
you'd be able to see that you do not spend time searching for new
data or reading old data as it's all colour coded. But then you have
to know how to post correctly in order for it to work efficiently.

Ben

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit