Great deal on a PB keyboard....NOT

Old March 10th 08, 09:05 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts

Default Great deal on a PB keyboard....NOT

HI Gang !

You have to appreciate people like this. I used to laugh, until I saw people
actually buying similar items for ridiculous money. Going to be hard to beat
the $3100 for an old Packard Bell 486 computer that went last year, but this
great deal below is another head scratcher:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-PACKARD-...QQcmdZViewItem

I wish I could come up with items like this that victims, er, suckers, er,
buyers would want to buy.

:-)

I will sell my selection of PB keyboards FOR HALF PRICE of this auction if
anyone is interested.

bobwatts

--
boBWatts®©
EartH

Old March 10th 08, 10:08 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
philo

"Robert E. Watts" wrote in message

HI Gang !

You have to appreciate people like this. I used to laugh, until I saw

people
actually buying similar items for ridiculous money. Going to be hard to

beat
the $3100 for an old Packard Bell 486 computer that went last year, but

this
great deal below is another head scratcher:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-PACKARD-...QQcmdZViewItem

I wish I could come up with items like this that victims, er, suckers, er,
buyers would want to buy.

:-)

I will sell my selection of PB keyboards FOR HALF PRICE of this auction if
anyone is interested.

bobwatts

Heck, even if the KB was free, it would not be worth it with the $17.90
shipping