compaq presario sr 5160 xp professional problem

Old July 12th 07, 11:22 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
[email protected]

Default compaq presario sr 5160 xp professional problem

I have a compaq presario model no. SR.5160 and my processor is core 2
duo and my operating system is xp professional

My problem is I have a software which supports only win 95. In this
situation how to slove my problem..

Kindly adivice in this regard

Thanking you

Old July 12th 07, 11:33 AM posted to alt.computer,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
- Bobb -

Default xp pro problem

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a compaq presario model no. SR.5160 and my processor is core 2
duo and my operating system is xp professional

My problem is I have a software which supports only win 95. In this
situation how to solve my problem?

1. Do you get an error when you try to INSTALL it ?
If it does not like default path, make a folder with short filename - like
C:\software ( rather than C:\Program Files\Rest of name)
2. Or , does it INSTALL OK, and you get an error when you try to RUN it ?
What error do you get ? What doesn't it do ?