MC from LC

Old December 25th 06, 05:53 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
NuTCrAcKeR

Default MC from LC

Merry Christmas everyone !

Old December 25th 06, 06:19 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Phil

Same to you LC and gang.
Hope all stays safe this holiday season.

"NuTCrAcKeR" wrote in message
news
Merry Christmas everyone !

Old December 28th 06, 06:06 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Jeffrey Alsip

Phil wrote:
Same to you LC and gang.
Hope all stays safe this holiday season.

Happy Hlidays to all.

I got a tie.

Jeffrey Alsip

Old December 29th 06, 07:20 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
NuTCrAcKeR

"Jeffrey Alsip" wrote in message
ups.com...

Phil wrote:
Same to you LC and gang.
Hope all stays safe this holiday season.

Happy Hlidays to all.

I got a tie.

Jeffrey Alsip

funny ... looking at your spelling, i would have guess you had "tied" one on

; )

love always,

- LC

Old January 5th 07, 09:20 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Jeffrey Alsip

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
funny ... looking at your spelling, i would have guess you had "tied" one on

Man, you called THAT one right. I am just now starting to feel like my
normal self again. It really was a good holiday in my household.

I only have vague memories of the last two weeks. I have clients
telling me that (a) I didn't show up when expected, and (b) I was
absolutely brilliant...they never would have thought of that solution!

If only I could find a way to tap into option (b), without having to
apologize for option (a), I would be a very rich man...and happily
drunk through all of it!

Jeffrey Alsip

Old January 5th 07, 08:52 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Nut Cracker

"Jeffrey Alsip" wrote in message
oups.com...

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
funny ... looking at your spelling, i would have guess you had "tied" one
on

Man, you called THAT one right. I am just now starting to feel like my
normal self again. It really was a good holiday in my household.

I only have vague memories of the last two weeks. I have clients
telling me that (a) I didn't show up when expected, and (b) I was
absolutely brilliant...they never would have thought of that solution!

If only I could find a way to tap into option (b), without having to
apologize for option (a), I would be a very rich man...and happily
drunk through all of it!

Jeffrey Alsip

Every approach requires dilligence to perfect. Keep at it and you will get
it all worked out.

=)

So, was it Liqour, Beer, or Wine ? I had more than my fill of Jameson and
Glen Fidditch, and it was wonderful!

- LC