Does ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (AIW) have macrovision for DVDs?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 13th 03, 09:28 AM

Default Does ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (AIW) have macrovision for DVDs?

I know in some chipset with NVIDIA cards like my LeadTek GeForce4 Ti4200
video card, will not let me watch DVD on TV/video projector. This was
changed in a recent NVIDIA driver.

See these links for details;
1. http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....com&frame=off
2. http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...12.67.96.1 35
3. http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ont3&frame=off
4. http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....com&frame=off

There are a lot more. Does ATI have this rule too? Thank you in advance.
--
"Lay a stick of bubble gum on an anthill for instant Siamese Ant
Twins." --unknown
| |o o| | E-mail: NT or NT
\ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
( )